The Fantastic Film Forum is the section of the Trieste Science+Fiction Festival dedicated to fantastic and genre film professionals. Its primary goal is to create a meeting and training point which may foster new projects as well as boost the exchange of experiences and contacts, thereby encouraging international cooperation.
Starting from this year, the Fantastic Film Forum doubles its schedule and offer: alongside the traditional one-day long session of conferences and networking events (now enhanced by a new session of B2B meetings), the programme will also feature a brand new workshop on marketing and crowdfunding.
The 2018 edition of the Fantastic Film Forum will be focused on crowdfunding and marketing, with a particular regard to the opportunities offered by the new digital media.
For info: email@example.com
- 10.00-13.00: Taught class with question time
- 14.00-16.00: Group practice exercise
- 16.00-18.00: Final presentation with group discussion
Tutors: Gianluca Diegoli and Daniele Ferrari
Limited enrolment; 15 people maximum
The workshop will take place in Italian.
Click here for the detailed schedule
- 10.00-13.00: Morning session: conferences and masterclasses
- 13.00-14.30: Networking lunch
- 14.30-16.00: Afternoon session: conferences and masterclasses
- 14.30-16.00: B2B meetings
- 16.00-16.30: Coffee break
- 16.30-18.00: Afternoon session: conferences and masterclasses
Admittance for Sci-Fi Pro DAILY, Sci-Fi Pro CLASSIC, Sci-Fi Pro EXTRA, Sci-Fi Pro EXTRA + and Guests. Press admittance only upon request at the Press Office
The conferences will take place in English.
Click here for further info
Several options are available for the Sci-Fi Pro pass :
- Sci-Fi Pro Classic: access to the open day; access to the TS+FF projections; bag and catalog of the Festival. Cost: 50 €
- Sci-Fi Pro Daily: access to the open day; bag and catalog of the Festival. Cost: 30 €
- Sci-Fi Pro Edu: workshop registration; bag and catalog of the Festival. Cost: 120 €
- Sci-Fi Pro Extra: workshop registration; access to the open day; access to the TS+FF projections; bag and catalog of the Festival. Cost: 160 €
- Sci-Fi Pro Extra + (available only until 15/10): workshop registration; access to the open day; access to the TS+FF projections; bag and catalog of the Festival; 1 night of accommodation. Cost: 220 €